Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Hi ho...hi ho....

it's off to Disney we go!  We have been at Hillsborough River State Park the past 6 days and will head to Ft Wilderness in the morning.  We'll go to the Magic Kingdom and one other park (undecided at this point!).   The last time I was at the Magic Kingdom, my daughter was quite young (maybe 3 or 4) and got kissed by Snow White.  She didn't want her face washed for days!  :-)

We've had a blast these past few days with our friends Bill and Nancy (only one day!) and Gin and Syl (all of the days!) and are ready for some more fun. Our friends Bruce and Laura are already at Ft Wilderness and are holding down the "fort" until we arrive in the morning.

I didn't take a single picture of our stay at Hillsborough River because we've been too busy laughing!!  We've enjoyed a few bike rides, a campfire, a visit to the Tampa RV show, shopped for necessities at Harbor Freight, Camping World, Lowe's and Home Depot, enjoyed good meals and drinks, and played quite a number of games of Sequence.  Gin, Syl and I are becoming pros at this game and really enjoying playing it.

I doubt that I will have time to blog while we are at Disney because we'll be busy again having more fun!! Life is indeed good!!



  

7 comments:

  1. Have fun, fun, fun! We'll be thinking about all of you and can hardly wait to hear all about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a blast!! I'm jealous of the few of you who are going. I wanna go too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're at Disney!!! Hear the fireworks? Should be lots of fun the next few days.
    Syl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you said hello to Mickey for me. Weather here is freezing & it is snowing in Raleigh as I write this. None here thank God. If you get a chance I recommend Epcot. Call me when you get a chance. I have mail for you, nothing too important except something for your taxes.
    Love you & have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It truly was a great time! Weather was great and the company was even better!

    ReplyDelete